Monday, June 3, 2019

A Note for New Players

More things to consider: We meet every Saturday, and I want a commitment of at least 40 of 52 Sats a year. There will be misses, obviously, but if more than 2 Sats a month is not likely to work out, then mine is not the game for you. We generally meet 5 to 10 PM.
2nd. We communicate via a Facebook message board, a single platform where logistical, real-life issues can be dealt with (For example, my friend was hosting at his house, his oven broke down so we had to find another way to cook pre-game pizzas.)
3rd. We have been playing consistently since 2012, mostly in this one campaign world of mine. Just know that there are not a lot of restarts or focused, modular expeditions.
Finally, (as in I can't think of what else to say) I have a packet of rule changes and additional material, stuff you may or may not like. I can email it to you if you wish, although it is due to be re-written. So, there you go. We have room for one player. You can see some of my philosophy on my blog. Oh, one more thing, no boos please.

No comments:

Post a Comment